NMI Mission Statement:
* To mobilize the church in mission through praying, discipling, giving and educating.
* To encourage people to pray for all evangelizing efforts around the world.
* To inform people of the world’s needs and what the church is doing to meet those needs.
* To challenge children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church.
* To raise funds for mission outreach.
Global Week of Prayer: February 28 – March 6, 2021
This year is the 25th anniversary of the Global Week of Prayer for Nazarene Missions International. And in honor of this special anniversary, we worked to expand our connection as a church. Each day of requests and praises are written by our global church leadership. We are also making this resource available in more languages than ever before. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook during the Global Week of Prayer!
Our 2021 resources include:
• An advertisement PowerPoint Slide
• A booklet of prayer resources including a devotional, prayer requests and praises, and a story of praise for each day.
• A video for each day of the week
Black Swamp Coordinator: Linda Ricker
Synergy Coordinator: Marsha Mangin
CLU Coordinator: Sue Spring
MARK Coordinator: Billie Byrd
Toledo Coordinator: Diana Anderson
Miami Valley Coordinator: Jayma Fox Dodds
Central Coordinator: TBD
Compassionate Ministries: Rev. Geoff Kunselman