Nazarene Missions International Convention
Please join us for the Nazarene Missions International Convention on June 18 -19, 2021 at the Lighthouse Camp & Retreat Center in St. Marys, OH. More details to follow.
NMI Mission Statement:
* To mobilize the church in mission through praying, giving, educating, and engaging children
* To encourage people to pray for all evangelizing efforts around the world.
* To inform people of the world’s needs and what the church is doing to meet those needs.
* To challenge children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church.
* To raise funds for mission outreach.
President: Ruth Reynard mailto:email@example.com
Vice President: Jayma Fox Dodds mailto:Jayma71@yahoo.com
Secretary: Nancy Dunson mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Dorothy Rumple mailto:email@example.com
LINKS: Linda Ricker mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Work & Witness: Steve Fox mailto:email@example.com
‘JESUS’ film: Tim Hicks mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Network CLU Coordinator: Sue Spring mailto:email@example.com
Network MARK Coordinator: Billie Byrd mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Toledo Coordinator: Diana Anderson mailto:email@example.com
Network Miami Valley Coordinator: Jayma Fox-Dodds mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Central Coordinator: TBA
Upcoming NMI emphasis:
* Sept. 19, 2020: Crisis Care Kits and School Pal Paks collected at Lighthouse Camp & Retreat
Center in St. Marys, OH.
For more information and resources, please check out:
World Evangelism Fund
Nazarene Missions International
Nazarene Global Missions
NMI year-end forms
You can learn more about being a Local NMI President
If you have questions, please email us at: email@example.com